Away

2:20 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey Hunnies
I know its been a while but I'm back and hopefully getting a new look out for you every week .I am super excited to say I'm working very hard to have more variety on my page, along with more videos and hauls! 

This week I went for a more simple fit . I swear by the torrid bralets and try to interrogate them into every piece of my wardrobe .A bralet with a high waisted bottom always looks very ready for the night out. It can be easily changed to a more laid-back look with the help of some more casual pieces. I paired my torrid high waisted jeans with some fun basic accessories to give it more of a western feel.This look is perfect for grabbing coffee,going to out to eat with friends,or even just running errands.
 Keep reading for details !

Jean Jacket•Torrid  || Hat•Asos || Jeans•Torrid || Boots•Torrid || Bralet•Torrid || Belt •Lovesick

  That's all for this weeks guys.
I am super excited to announce I'll be working with a few favorite companies to show you some Autumn & Winter fashion!
Please stay tuned for more
Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to
STAY SHAMLESS
- Nat


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.