Fallen

9:54 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys this week I'm doing another post with Elvi clothing.
In this post ill be showing you two more pieces that I love!
I love that Elvi challenges the norm of whats okay for plus size women to wear . 
Keeping the style of their clothes true to what in trend yet still providing pieces that flatter.
Keep reading for more !
This sweater is probably one of my favorites , I've worn it almost everywhere its amazing to have such a cute simple piece and not to mention warm . 
This funnel neck sweater from Elvi works well with jeans and skirts. It really just depends on how you want to dress it. Personally I love a cute skirt with a thick sweater. 
I paired the sweater with a brown leather skirt to bring out more textures!

TOP || ELVI  SKIRT ||XX21+  BOOTS || TORRID
 

This next piece was a really beautiful sequined snake print top. I love snake print and it looks super cool in person.This top was hard to dress down due to how glam it was it would be great for the holidays for something casual .
What would you wear these staple pieces with ?
TOP || ELVI   PANTS || CITY CHIC  SHOES || TORRID


Thanks for reading guys check out 
for more of their AW line

As always 
Stay Shameless
X
Nat

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.