LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

11:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey Hunnies
Its been way too long ! Life kinda came out of no where and smacked me in the face !
I'm excited to say I'm back and better then ever! I've been working with lots of new people ,places ,and projects ! If you haven't already, check out my Youtube ! I've been making more fun content for you guys via video. I have a few out and some really fun stuff in the makes. So keep your eyes peeled and make sure to subscribe !

  I''m definitely feeling inspired and ready to share. I thought since its been a while, I give you something a little fresh .I never wear bright colors , I'm usually stuck in my grays,whites, and blacks . When I was younger Yellow was my favorite color. I'm not sure if it was my inner youth reaching out or the fact mustard yellow is the new favorite for fall but this dress caught my eye and became a quick favorite. The cut of  this dress is by far the best part. With  high hems on both sides it gives off a unique flare.This look can easily be dressed up or down for almost any occasion .
Keep reading for details

           Dress || ASOS •                   Belt || Lovesick •         Shoes || Nordstrom Rack

Thanks for reading guys and stay tuned for more post every week ! 
Don't forget to follow me !

INSTA || @Hentai.Hunny

Stay Shameless ...
-Nat







0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.