Bloom

7:59 PM Unknown 1 Comments


Hey Hunnies 
I finished filming my first video which should be out very soon! HooRay!
This week has been a long one. I got to meet one of my favorite drag superstars Kimchi! She was beautiful,and I had such a fun time! One the blog today I'm feature a new basic skirt I got from forever 21. I lovee basics because they are easy to manipulate into whatever mood you like. It goes well with almost any tee or blouse for any occasion .With summer around the corner its starting to get hot.I love a light chiffon for the heat its breezy and sexy!
 Keep reading for more details on this look!
                                                  
Hat || Torrid  Top || SimplyB  Skirt || XXI+ Boots || Torrid

So that's it for this week ! If your a anime geek like myself keep your eyes peeled on my instgram and snapchat. Fanime is fast approaching and I cant wait to show you my outfits I've planned. Until then

Stay Shameless 
-Nat

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.