ROUGE

7:55 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Hello hello! 
It feels like its been forever since we last spoke! I'm currently on the east coast on vacation! You'll get to hear all about that very soon, but in the meantime here is a new post! This is definitely  one of my favorites , All black is where I feel most comfortable .This fit is more casual from the rest, something id wear to grab coffee or lunch in. I love the layers and the different lengths of every piece. my favorite piece in this set was definitely my black rip knee jeans . I love my jeans super high waisted so these were a perfect match from ASOS although they did take a bit of altering due to some extra fabric in the front. All in all this outfit is something ill be wearing a lot in the future ! keep reading for details & more photos!
Top|| XXI+ • Jeans||ASOS  Shoes||Nordstrom rack Cardi|| Torrid Purse||Nordstrom





Well that's it for today I hope you enjoyed this weeks OOTD ! Look forward to a new post next week and comment below to let me know what you guys want to see more of ! Thank you guys for reading
Stay shameless
-Nat








2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.