1893

12:07 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey Hunnies
better late then never I am here with a new post. Everything in my life has been so frantic lately I feel like a chicken with its head cut off most days.  It was nice to be able to get out with Jojo and shoot these photos. This set is by far one of my favorites. This outfit defiantly represent how I do summer .    
 I paired an off the should chiffon top tied with a simple rusted color maxi, by adding little details like my wrap necklace and braids it completely adds a new a western inspired feel to the outfit.
For more details and photos keep reading...

Top | SimplyB

Maxi | Nordstrom Rack

Choker |








 Thanks guys for reading ! look out for my new video on youtube next week !
I'm coming out with more fun post for you guys I promise fun stuff is in the making !
Thanks again for reading 
Stay Shameless
-Nat 








0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.