OVER THE GARDEN WALL

1:07 AM Unknown 1 Comments

Hey Hunnies!
This week seemed super long for some reason I feel like we haven't talked in months! Today is yet ANOTHER all black outfit (I know oops XD). I promise next week will have some flavor ! But in the mean time enjoy this piece I put together. Naturally, as a forever single 23 year old I've stocked up on my lingerie. I think lingerie is a must in anyone closet regardless if you're wearing it for a significant other . I love how it looks and feels and I often mix cute lacy pieces with my everyday look . This look is one of my favorites .The kimono's soft ruffles give off a whimsical vibe. Making me feel like a fairy princess.  Keep reading for more!

Teddy || Torrid • Mini skirt || XXI+ • Kimono || Torrid  • Thigh Highs || ASOS


 I got pretty creative with the layers and accessories in this fit , The top is a black lace bralet layered under a frilly teddy. For my bracelet it was an old O-ring choker I wrapped around a few times.
My choker is actually just a piece of leather string I fancied into a wrap necklace. Always keep an eye out for little things that can make your outfit pop!

 Thank you guys for reading this weeks post ! 
Stay Shameless
-Nat
















1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.