Yoins review

8:44 PM Unknown 0 Comments



 Hey Hunnies !
I started working with Yoins to review some of their plus size collection. So I thought Id show you how I liked them and if its a good choice for you ! Yoins is an over seas company that produce trending clothes at lower prices. I was very apprehensive because most of these type of stores quality and material are very low. I was pleasantly surprised with my package although there were minor bumps on the road. Keep reading for more.



$15.95
I actually really enjoyed this top , I am a huge fan of the lace up trend. This soft chemise top I ordered a size up and still was a bit snug. My main worry with Yoins was their sizing . I have ordered from many over seas stores claiming to have "extended sizes" and  being let down .This  was the one con of the product but its not unusual for me with most stores. The top is exactly as pictured on the site and I think is a great basic piece . 
      
$19.95
This simple jersey asymmetrical top is my new go to shirt. I love how soft it is. It goes with almost anything in my closet . I can simply throw on a pair of jeans and  be set for the day . It was great with these shorts since they ride up a bit the long back hem covers everything! My only Con again was sizing I went a size up and it was still a little snug . My overall issue with Yoins was their sizing selection . I chose these two tops because they were two of the only things I liked of the small selections for size 18 and up. 

                                                  


Shipping|| 5/5 
Was quick and free with a low purchase amount
Selections|| 2/5
Limited selections for 18 and up 
Quality || 4/5
Items quality exceeded expectations 

Overall I enjoyed shopping with Yoins and look forward to see what new pieces they come out with!
Comment below if you have any questions!
Till next time
Stay shameless
-Nat


OH HEY ONE MORE THING !
I've entered the EveryBODY model search and would love your vote 
Please follow the link below to vote ! 
Thank you 


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.