Hotel California

4:30 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Hey Hunnies!
Happy  Mothers day first of all! I just got back from a nice brunch with my mama , I hope you guys had a good one ! This week as promised I'm serving up some color. I thought since we are in the middle of such a beautiful spring why not show something more fun and casual. I love white bottom esp skirts! Its so hard to keep them clean but worth the struggle sometimes. I had a lot of fun with this shoot and was super comfortable which was a huge plus! The flirty white skirts material is pretty universal and can be paired to be dressed up or down ! Keep reading for more details !


 Skirt || Simplybe  • Top || XXI+  Jacket ||Torrid 

                                                   
So I know I've said this a lot but my Youtube will be up & running within  the next two weeks and I'm super excited ! Look forward to my first video "50 facts about me " and many other makeup,clothing haul,and personal vlogs! 
ALSO 
Ill be posting more fun stuff on the blog like reviews ,playlist, and monthly favorites !
I cant explain how much love and support I've been receiving and I really want to pay it forward by doing all I can to keep you interested.
So please comment below and let me know what else you'd want from me! 
Stay Shameless
-Nat




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.