Fatshion Febuary!

11:39 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Is it me or was Christmas just yesterday ?
It s already February and many of you may know that means
Its Fatshion February!!
for those who dont know 
February 
celebrates plus size fashion among many other great events .
Im hoping I can do a lot more of these post for the rest of the month.
This time you'll be getting two looks in one post 
OOoooouuuu

The other day we decided to grab some Galentines day brunch .
Now if you've kept up with my blog you'll know I eat way to much brunch , but who could say no to french toast and bottomless mimosas ?!


 Details 
Crop || Urban outfitters
Chambray top || XXI +
Jeans || Torrid
Shoes || Nordstrom Rack


 So since I'm here and have all these great silly examples of my flexibility I thought I'd do a mini rant on these torrid jeans.
I hate pants for four years I didn't wear them, and that's just no way to live . When I first got these jeans I literally couldn't believe how good I looked ! 
These are my go to jeans ..err technically they are jeggings but they are thick,durable, and most importantly comfortable!
They stretch and are high waisted for a perfect fit.
I wear these jeans with almost anything, they have a very clean opaque black look to them.
 I love simple looks sometimes and these jeans are always my staple to when I wanna look stylish but effortless.
My one con would be the fact that
they stain !
I suggest 
adding one cup of distilled white vinegar to a cold water bath and soak your jeans for about an hour.
that will lock in the color and the smell goes away once the pants dry.



 after one or two ...or four mimosas 
we kinda went on a last min adventure to take some photos .
With spring and summer right around the corner I thought it was about time to bring out the maxi skirts!

 Details 
Hat ||Macys
Top|| XXI+
Skirt|| Nordstrom Rack 
Shoes|| Torrid





 I have a lot of really fun stuff planned for this year!
I did want to announce Ill be making videos very soon :)
Thank you for the views and support so far and please look forward soon for more post!
Please feel free to leave comments for things you liked,disliked, or want to hear from about!

-Nat


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.