Crocker Art Museum + OOTD

8:57 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hello again and thanks for reading !
This past Sunday me and my mom went on an adventure to the Crocker art museum .
It was Family day on Sunday meaning it was FREE!
my favorite word !
It being Feburary they celebrated black history month displaying African art ,live music, and vendors
When we first reached crocker there were giant statues displayed in the court yard 
These bronze beauties were created by artist Ai Weiwei. 
They are replicas of the original heads in the Chinese zodiac fountain.
I naturally needed one with my sign.



 The art was beautiful and their were tons of informative  displays on first African american nurses,teachers,and engineers. It was great to touch on such a strong and developed culture that I had so many ties to. Being half black it was definitively eye opening to see so many things I was never exposed to. I always feel as if art in African and oceanic cultures are underrated and extremely overlooked in the art world. I think its truly beautiful the amount of detail they can put into something with limited supply and tools.









It was fairly warm that day so my OOTD was a bit on the spring side .
I love my top from Torrid I bought it a size up and wore it without its cami.
its really fun to dress up or down and I love the bell sleeves trend for spring .




Outfit Details
Blouse | Torrid
Shorts | ASOS
Sandals | Target


I want to go back to the museum soon its third floor was amazing and they have events almost very week if you're in Sacramento I urge you to check it out!

Special thanks to my mom for all the photo help 
see you guys real soon!
Stay shameless !


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.