August favorites

12:15 AM Unknown 0 Comments

With fall right around the corner and mid season sales kicking off , I thought Id do a haul on my favorite buys of August. I've never really been much of summer type of girl, the heat defiantly cramps my style.So I'm so super excited to introduce you to some of my favorite items front lining my fall wardrobe.



Ive recently become a shoe head and these coolways are perfect for my collection. For the price they were at It was pretty much fated for them to be on my feet .I found these babies at TheRack so chances are they arent around but I suggest checking out coolway website here 
Gypsy top//simple be |Bull Ring//Nordstroms 
I've been wanted to write about one of my favorite accessories I have Alex & Ani bracelets. These dainty braclets make a huge impact on my wrist game . I love to stack these guys with plain bangles and tshirt and jeans for a simple sheikh look.They can be worn with almost anything and make great gifts for anyone.

As much as Id love to do a full review On everything I bought . Ive actually been in the middle of a move and was only able to snap a few outfit shots. All these pieces I full intend to utilize In the upcoming season cant wait to mix and match.


1.Striped Ringer Tee//Forever21|Overall Dress//Forever21
2.Frill Top//SimplyBe|High Waisted Shorts//ASOS|Floral Cat Ears//Forever21
3.Chambray ButtonUp//Torrid|Rip Knee Jeans//ASOS|Ankle Strap Heel//SimpleBe




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.